1一《Shawshank Redemption 》.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged , theirfeathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is somethinginside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That'syours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thingand maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 》1.Life was like a boxof chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupiddoes. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為。
3.Miracles happenevery day. 奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was likepeas豌豆 andcarrots 胡蘿卜.我和形影不離。
5.Have you given anythought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay awayfrom me please.求你離開我。
7. If you are ever introuble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look likea duckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避 in water. 它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a partof life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂 up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if weeach have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like ona breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩三《The Lion King獅子王》 1. Everything you seeexists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the faceof danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave whenI have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When theworld turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you areback from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't changethe past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past canhurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom.If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢
9. Why should Ibelieve you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你
你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make itup to you, I promise.我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》1.Land is the onlything in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恒的東西。
2.I wish I could bemore like you.我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatevercomes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生什么事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 4.I think it's hardwinning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什么作用。
5. Sir, you're nogentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never giveanything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite ofyou and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊涂的 world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than ever loved any woman. And waited longer for you than waited forany woman.此句只可意會不可言傳。
。
。
。
。
9.If I have to lie,steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myselfin a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no placefor me.現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwingaway happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will nevermake you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home.And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五1.Outwardly, I waseverything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛. 2.We're theluckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)3.There is nothing Icouldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什么我就能給你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.4.What the purpose ofuniversity is to find a suitable husband.讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)5.Remember, they lovemoney, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a gameof luck.生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up inthe morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什么人,會有什么樣的結局。
8.I figure life is agift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going toget dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什么,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each daycount. 要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Ourchoices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touchingsentence)12.Will you give us achance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shallwipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.六《Sleepless in Seattle》1.Work hard! Work willsave you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦干可令你忘記痛楚.2.You make millions ofdecisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and itchanges your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.3.Destiny takes ahand.命中注定. 4.You know, youcan tell a lot from a person's voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.5.People who trulyloved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.6.You know it's easierto get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.7.You are the mostattractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士. 8.Why would youwant to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什么留戀一個不愛你的人? 9.When you'reattracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to theirsubconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neurosesknowing they're a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那只是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.10.Everybody panicsbefore they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.11.Your destiny can beyour doom.命運也許會成為厄運. 12.The reason Iknow this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touchwith cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.13.I don't want to besomeone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyonesettles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.14.What if somethinghad happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have donewithout you? You're my family. You're all I've got.要是你出了事怎么辦?要是我找不到你怎么辦?我該怎么辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.七1. Money is noteverything. There's MasterCard.鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should loveanimals. They are so tasty.每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Showerwith your girlfriend.要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love theneighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind everysuccessful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there aretwo. 每個成功男人的背后, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背后, 都有兩個。
6. Every manshould marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise nevermarry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is arelative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)9. Love is photogenic.It needs darkness to develop. 愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children inbackseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.后排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 后排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your futuredepends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧 12. There shouldbe a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work neverkilled anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Workfascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God maderelatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了余地
在線等蠻急的 這個人真是的。
你啊,
This man is really of.Oh, you not only grow handsome, character or not.Oh, photography will begin to prepare it.This is how much time, always make such mistakes.People like you is how to become a broadcaster. I really don't understand.Is like xx to have actual strength, or longer than his handsome ah.Will happen later will fire you, know?How do you know that.Please, don't say out, what condition I promise you, as long as you don't speak out.The yao... .. Not I don't promise, you know what I say is not, now the host is xx
我不知道你要練習哪方面,如果是書面的英語可以多讀英語雜志比如中國的beijing review 和 報紙china daily 如果要練口語的話 我推薦VOA是很好的練習材料,幾個月就能有很大突破。
書的話可以去書店看看英文原版的小說。
具體得看你想提高哪方面能力了。
I want to invite you to watch a movie with me.As you know, my favourite movie is The Twilight Saga.This is a romantic story between a human girl named Bella and a vampire named Edward. When they fall in love,Bella has a strong desiration to become a vampire.However,a lot of danger comes.People who acted Bella is Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson acts Edward.
Dear Tom, This is Wang Ling writing. I'm terribly sorry that I can't see the film together with you. I have to attend an important examination and I do need sufficient time to prepare for it. I will try to make up for it if possible. Just want to say sorry to you again.YoursSincerelyWang Ling
建議看動畫的。
比如海底總動員、冰河世紀等,因為動畫片的英語簡單。
還有推薦《窈窕淑女》這部電影就是針對英語發音的。
類似的可以練習英語的還有《西雅圖不眠夜》《電子情書》等。
版權聲明:此文自動收集于網絡,若有來源錯誤或者侵犯您的合法權益,您可通過郵箱與我們取得聯系,我們將及時進行處理。
本文地址:http://www.springy.cn/juzi/haoju/23824.html